Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd300 Amp Knob Settings In The Display Panel?

bluesdelux

I've been enjoying my new POD HD300 I got for Christmas ($199.99!)  Sounds great!  It sounds different though when I use different headphones—that's another topic though.  I'm curious, is there another way to show the amp knob settings in the display panel besides having to turn one of the physical amp knobs?  When I want to see my amp knob settings in the display panel, I turn one of the actual amp knobs (only slightly), but the original setting changes to the position of that actual knob I'm turning.  How can I only display them without having to turn a knob?  I know this is possible with EDIT, but I don't always want to fire up my laptop, etc.

Thanks! 

Try holding down the ENTER (or is it EDIT?) button when the amp is selected in the signal flow display.

Thanks!  Holding down the PRESETS button takes me to the Amp Edit Mode menu, but doesn't show the amp knob tone control settings. One would think that from within the Amp Edit Mode menu, the amp knob tone control settings would be part of the parameters to adjust within the Amp edit menu, they are not. I can understand though why Line 6 opted not to include them since they are on the unit itself.