Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anyone have a copy of Helix Native for sale? Or, will purchasing from a 3rd party work?

williamjaywhalen

Hello,

I bought my Helix used and the previous owner used the discount. I'm hoping to spend $125 if possible. 

I just can't justify $280 since I'm only going to use this for practicing. 

I also noticed that Sweetwater sells licenses. Will it work if I buy the discounted option or will the website reject the license key?

36 minutes ago, soundog said:

For the discounted license, Line 6 checks to see if you have a Helix, LT, or Stomp registered with your account before they will authorize.

I get that.  I have a Helix registered but the previous owner used the discount already on the serial number.  So, I don't get the discount.  

On 7/9/2019 at 4:22 PM, williamjaywhalen said:

I get that.  I have a Helix registered but the previous owner used the discount already on the serial number.  So, I don't get the discount.  

There is 30% off software at the moment - use the coupon code “SUMMER30” at the check out - sale ends July 14th @ 11:59 (PST).

Best offer you’re going to get right now. Strange thing to say, that because you will only use it for practice, you shouldn’t have to pay full price. That really is some sort of twisted logic, but hey!