Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Newbie lost tones & pedal

GuanoLoco

I am sorry if this has been covered before. I created and saved a tone. When I was done all the factory presets were gone. How do I get those back. 

Also the expression pedal pedal is stuck on 2 and is not responding to input. This is really frustrating.

Do a factory reset.

LED light Fun

3 & 4 

Test Mode

5 & 6

Global reset

7 & 8

Reset setlists to factory, Keep IRs

8 & 9

Reset setlists to factory, Clear IRs

9 & 10

Reset setlists to factory, Global reset, Clear IRs

10 & 11

Upgrades existing presets to latest format

11 & 12

Clear current preset

5 & 12

Clear setlists, clear IRs, Return system settings to default

6 & 12

Safe boot mode

1 hour ago, GuanoLoco said:

I am sorry if this has been covered before. I created and saved a tone. When I was done all the factory presets were gone. How do I get those back. 

Also the expression pedal pedal is stuck on 2 and is not responding to input. This is really frustrating.

You may have unintentionally switched Setlists. Try pushing down on the Preset knob and then make sure you're in either FACTORY1 or FACTORY2.

As far as the on-board expression pedal, you can toggle its function between EXP1 and EXP2 by pushing it forward and activating the toe switch. You may have to press with quite a bit of force as the switch tends to be a little stiff when new.

First thing you need to do is....READ THE MANUAL!

If you want to modify an existing tone, select it, copy it to a location in a different setlist and work on it there. Then you'll always have the original to go back to.

Start a new tone from scratch by selecting NEW PRESET in that other setlist.

Following those two basic rules should prevent you from doing whatever you did to cause your problem.

Oh, yeah, did I mention....READ THE MANUAL!

• Upvote 1