Sign in to follow this  
cruisinon2

Best laugh I've had in weeks...

It's not often that I'm speechless, lol.... somebody posted this in the Lounge, but it really belongs in here. Make sure you're all wearing your tin foil hats before viewing. ;)

• Haha 1

THAT'S WHY D.I> was pIZZAed the other day! The guitar is at NAMM and after all the work it didn't stay in TUNE!!!! 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

lol

Dog you need a twisted sense of humor to see its underlining subliminal message. This takes "years" of clinical research thru cynical databases. ; )  

am I able to download the new guitar or do I have to purchase it?  Will there be an IR that they are releasing that will make my guitar sound in tune, even when its not?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, soundog said:

Where was the funny part?

It's the delivery that's funny (or rather the lack thereof), not the content. This guy evidently grasps the concept of sarcasm, but hasn't the faintest idea how to convey it without looking like a weird basement dweller who's misplaced his happy pills...I was half expecting him to announce that L6 has been contacting him through the tiny receivers the CIA placed in his molars.

1 hour ago, cruisinon2 said:

It's the delivery...or rather the lack thereof. This guy evidently grasps the concept of sarcasm, but hasn't the faintest idea how to convey it without looking like a weird basement dweller who's misplaced his happy pills...I was half expecting him to announce that L6 has been contacting him through the tiny receivers the CIA placed in his molars.

It didn’t have any effect on me - I was wearing my tin foil hat!

;-)

• Haha 1

"If you have to explain why its funny, maybe its not."  ~ Pete Dukovitch

On 7/15/2019 at 2:26 AM, cruisinon2 said:

Make sure you're all wearing your tin foil hats before viewing. ;)

Quote> Comments are disabled for this video. <unquote (readable at Tube Version)  ;-)