Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help My Pod Is Sick

MIKEY9966

hi i am a pod user for 2 years with no problems , i love the unit ,, all of a sudden the 500 crashes and wont load again , i have tried the monkey update , wont in stall, says my pod is not connected , try anther usb port still nothing,   my baby is down and out , please guitar god send some help...

Sorry to hear that, MIKEY.  Can you give us some more info?  Does the POD power on?  Can you get any sound out of the POD through any of the outputs (L6 Link, headphones, etc...)?  Have you updated Monkey recently?  Have you tried different USB cables?  

lets try that again , yes the pod 500 will power up , on the screen it says line 6, it wont sync with computer, usb not recolonized, i have tried new usb cord and port , no luck. the monkey says driver outdated but can donwload it it says pod hd500 not connected no sound ,  what is going on and how to fix it?

you sir have made my night i will rember you when i become a rock star, your the best why did i not try that i did try left ,   right works great

:lol: :lol:   a couple of free tickets and backstage pass to one of your stadium concerts will suffice...... :lol: