Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd 500x Factory Presets

blackavrora

I've been looking for how to reset the customized patches to the standard state, and so not found. And decided to fix this problem myself. If anything interesting, here is the archive with the setlist's and patches (Original Backup new Pod HD500X). You can restore the memory of POD HD500X to factory condition, or you can clear all setlists to User state. You can restore all factory patch individually, or all setlist.
PS:Sorry for my english

Presets: http://nitroflare.com/view/9E7ED9A3C35B160/Pod_HD_500X.zip

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi, the link says the file is only available to premium account holders because owner disabled free downloads. Am I missing something? thnx!

I've been looking for how to reset the customized patches to the standard state, and so not found. And decided to fix this problem myself. If anything interesting, here is the archive with the setlist's and patches (Original Backup new Pod HD500X). You can restore the memory of POD HD500X to factory condition, or you can clear all setlists to User state. You can restore all factory patch individually, or all setlist.
PS:Sorry for my english

Presets: http://nitroflare.com/view/9E7ED9A3C35B160/Pod_HD_500X.zip

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, paulosilva8200 said:

why do you place links to ads, lollipoper

1. in 2014 (ancient, in technology terms), you don't know what that website looked like 

2. the user has 8 posts. why would you click on a link that goes to a non-major website.

3. if you searched for 'factory reset', this would have been way down in the results. there's numerous posts that would have come first. 

3 hours ago, paulosilva8200 said:

why do you place links to ads, lollipoper

On 3/22/2019 at 11:25 PM, Pabloxcalvo said:

need a premium account to download

On 2/15/2019 at 2:05 AM, zond said:

package available for download with top posted link only with premium account.

somebody, share it for free downloading

On 12/7/2016 at 11:44 AM, diolam said:

Hi, the link says the file is only available to premium account holders because owner disabled free downloads. Am I missing something? thnx!

it is almost as if no one knows how to read