Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Editor / patch management for POD XT PRO patches

I would like to be able to manage / edit my patches for my legacy POT XT PRO device.

I am seeing there was a tool called Line6 Edit that appears to do what I want.  I can't find any evidence if that product still exists anywhere or is usable today?

What is the best way for me to manage / edit  / configure my XT PRO device patches from a current windows 10 laptop?

I am able to open my saved bundle of patches in POD FARM 2.0 but it appears it does not recognize most of the models and it did not seem functional to me.

22 hours ago, djdros62 said:

I would like to be able to manage / edit my patches for my legacy POT XT PRO device.

I am seeing there was a tool called Line6 Edit that appears to do what I want.  I can't find any evidence if that product still exists anywhere or is usable today? 

What is the best way for me to manage / edit  / configure my XT PRO device patches from a current windows 10 laptop?

I am able to open my saved bundle of patches in POD FARM 2.0 but it appears it does not recognize most of the models and it did not seem functional to me. 

If you go to the "downloads" section of the line 6 site, there are fields to search with. Select "Pod xt Pro" from the left most menu, then "Windows 10" from that field, then it will give you a page with downloads.  Select Line6 Monkey (needed to activate and update the pod), and the most recent drivers if applicable.  It also works with Pod Farm 2, so grab it if you own it.  Grab the License Manager, and then update the flash memory.  Finally on the search bar, again select "Pod XT Pro", and then in the next two fields select "Line 6 edit" and "Windows 8" (There is no windows 10 version for the XT).

l6help.PNG

l6help2.PNG

I think what you're looking for is Gearbox. There isn't a WIndows10 version, but the Windows7 version should probably work. I run it on Windows 10. It's too bad Line6 doesn't keep their software up-to-date.