Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native 1.80 Now Out

Digital_Igloo

Thank you Eric and all the Line Team for this major update.

Native is working a treat for me and it seems kinda quiet in here, so maybe other folk are playing with the new stuff in the plugin with problems?

Unlike the many "headless chickens" screaming 2.80 bricked my Helix on the other forums, this seems just fine to me.

Why is it that some people never read the install instructions properly?

hi, I have a question on helix native v 1.8:

is the hardware compatibility mode a global or per session or per instance parameter?

I hope it's per session and not global, because I have both helix floor and hx stomp (just bought, waiting for it) so I'd like to work in 2 ways in different tracks or if not possible in different sessions at least

and I'd like to switch hardware compatibility mode off when mixing too!

any help is appreciated

3 hours ago, perapera said:

hi, I have a question on helix native v 1.8:

is the hardware compatibility mode a global or per session or per instance parameter?

I hope it's per session and not global, because I have both helix floor and hx stomp (just bought, waiting for it) so I'd like to work in 2 ways in different tracks or if not possible in different sessions at least

and I'd like to switch hardware compatibility mode off when mixing too!

any help is appreciated

Per instance.

20 hours ago, AlexTes said:

I do not have the opportunity for some time to download the new version of Helix native 1.80. Please let me download the manual from this version 1.80. On the web site of the old version 1.71

Hi Alex,

I had a look on the Line 6 Support > Manuals> Computer section and it seems that the document has not been updated yet.

There is a copy of the Pilots Handbook built in to Helix Native help as a pdf, I made a copy and you can find it here: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyl0t55jlcd1ijk/Helix Native Pilot's Guide.pdf?dl=0

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, datacommando said:

Hi Alex,

I had a look on the Line 6 Support > Manuals> Computer section and it seems that the document has not been updated yet.

There is a copy of the Pilots Handbook built in to Helix Native help as a pdf, I made a copy and you can find it here:  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyl0t55jlcd1ijk/Helix Native Pilot's Guide.pdf?dl=0

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much!

• Thanks 1