Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix LT 2.80 Update problem-HELP!

jimmydominy

So...in the midst of trying to install my update, I got the expected “Boot Failure” prompt. After hitting “OK”, as directed, I got an abort/failure prompt on my computer. So, I tried to start the process over while my LT is still showing the boot failure screen...and now my computer keeps saying “Reconnect-Connection Interrupted”. Tried 2 different USB cords and every USB port and get the same result.....I’m scared.

Try to reinstall the drivers or the complete Helix2.8 package. For me this helped.

Windows lost the drivers during the update process (I don't know why) and the update stucked at 50%.

After this I had the boot failure screen and no connection to the Helix. But the reinstall helped and I could finish the update.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. Updater got stuck on Boot failure error for hours. Is not updating. Tried reinstalling all drivers/software, but I am having the same problem as cycwilson:

1. Updater is not recognising the Helix (It's not showing up)

2. Boot Failure screen on the Helix.