Sign in to follow this  
GonzaloTrejos

M5 Upgrades, Additions.

I got me an M5 stompbox for christmas (nice!). The unit is even superior than the POD Farm I have at home in some of the effects it contains, but I miss one particular distortion called "Bass Overdrive". It's the only overdrive with rich low frecuencies in the whole "overdrive-dirtortion" zone. For bass players is the "Always On" kind of effect, and for metal guitars that require powerful bass is a must have on the L6 arsenal.

A suggestion for future firmware updates. Who'd like to have that too in your M5?

Chalo

I'd be really surprised if Line 6 plans on doing anymore firmware updates for the M-series pedals. There really hasn't been any development in them for a few years now, as far as I can see.

I'd be really surprised if Line 6 plans on doing anymore firmware updates for the M-series pedals. There really hasn't been any development in them for a few years now, as far as I can see.

Yeah, it's a sad thing, since the unit is quite good. Probably one of the best effects processors available for the price.