Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Speaking of leveling presets.,,

litesnsirens

One thing I've noticed since the 2.80 update is that many of my patches randomly load quieter.  If I switch back and forth between that patch and another it will eventually come back at it's normal volume.  It's really quite random and can happen to pretty much any patch.  I don't think it's a volume pedal state issue because I can rock the pedal and it doesn't correct it. 

It doesn't seem to happen on my acoustic sim patches as a sidenote there's no amp model or cab on any of them.  

As you can imagine it's making leveling presets a bit of a challenge and it's going to be fun at my gig tonight.... But I'm sure it'll get sorted out at some point...

I am having the same issue :

have tried all sorts of factory resets etc but I get a fading in and lower volume intermittently 

I have logged a support ticket with Line 6

Although frustrating, I am sort of glad to know it is not just me !!!!!

17 hours ago, brettchinery said:

I am having the same issue :

have tried all sorts of factory resets etc but I get a fading in and lower volume intermittently 

I have logged a support ticket with Line 6

Although frustrating, I am sort of glad to know it is not just me !!!!!

I tried a bunch of different things including global reset, patch rebuild, etc. Nothing worked, I've also put in a support ticket.

On 7/20/2019 at 9:34 PM, litesnsirens said:

I tried a bunch of different things including global reset, patch rebuild, etc. Nothing worked, I've also put in a support ticket.

Any news from line6?

Hi all - FYI  I have logged a ticket with Line 6 over my issue with randomly the slight reduction of volume when switching patches - they have just asked me to send over my last backup so that they can try to replicate it at their end - everything else seems ok with 2.8 for me 

Cool ... I will wait to hear from them... hopefully they will figure it out from your back up and be able to fix it.  I’m dreading the idea but I may have to roll back.  I have a bit of a break as I don’t have another gig until August 2, so if there is a solution before then I won’t need to. 

Back to the actual issue I have noticed that it doesn’t seem to happen to any of my patches that don’t have an amp/cab block ie: my acoustic patches.  They are just an IR with some EQ and mild effects.  

Also, although I don’t know actually how loud the factory presets are supposed to be, it doesn’t seem to happen with those.  I’ve kind of gotten used to hearing it happen when I swtich patches.  When I’m hooked up to HX edit, if a patch loads quiet I can just hit the enter/return key on my computer to re-load the patch and eventually it will load at proper level. Although there are times I have to go to a different patch and back to get it to work.