Sign in to follow this  
lkolenaty

Authorization code has been redeemed

hello, some two hours ago I purchased Helix Native and with some problems /vst3 incompatibility in Reason/  I have installed it. When  I wanted to active it among my other vst effects, it said that I had exceeded number of computers on which Helix Native is installed (?) The system directs me to my Line6 account to activate Helix Native. When I use the authorization code I received in my purchase conformation, I receive error message with statment “your authorization code has been redeemed”. I feel helpless as the tickets I openen in L6 support page shall be treated as long as after 3 working days but I want to use my purchased software asap. Any advice please? Thanks Ludek

21 hours ago, lkolenaty said:

hello, some two hours ago I purchased Helix Native and with some problems /vst3 incompatibility in Reason/  I have installed it. When  I wanted to active it among my other vst effects, it said that I had exceeded number of computers on which Helix Native is installed (?) The system directs me to my Line6 account to activate Helix Native. When I use the authorization code I received in my purchase conformation, I receive error message with statment “your authorization code has been redeemed”. I feel helpless as the tickets I openen in L6 support page shall be treated as long as after 3 working days but I want to use my purchased software asap. Any advice please? Thanks Ludek

Hi,

Have you tried to de-authorise your computer first. There may have been a glitch in the authorisation procedure.

You don’t mention what version of Reason you are using, so please check that your version of Reason is 64bit - HX Native cannot run in a 32bit DAW.