Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pedal only going to level 90

Hi, I just bought a new FBV mkII but I see the pedal is only going to 90 instead of 127 and starts not at 0 either, but begins halfway...

Is there a way to calibrate this?

Or is the new pedal defective?

Update:

I've found out I can calibrate it ! :)

FBV Express MkII Calibration Steps • Start with your FBV device not connected to any USB port or Line 6 device (and, therefore, powered “off”). • Press and hold down the “D” labeled footswitch while you “power on” your FBV (by connecting to your computer’s USB port, or Line 6 device with which you plan on using your FBV). Upon release of the D footswitch, the FBV Tuner’s numerical display will read “1”. • Press the on-board pedal forward fully and hold down pedal’s Toe Switch until the Tuner display changes to “2”. This should occur instantly. • While holding the pedal in the “heel” (minimum) position, press & release the D footswitch. The Tuner display will change to “3”. • Move the pedal to the toe (maximum) position, without clicking the Toe Switch. Allow the pedal to rest in the toe position (maximum) and press & release the D button. The 7 LEDs above the Tuner’s numerical display will light. • Move the pedal and verify that the LEDs above the Tuner’s numerical display sequentially turn off as the pedal moves to the minimum position, and all sequentially light up when the pedal is moved to the maximum position. • If your 7 LEDs do not light up as described, then try repeating these calibration steps. If your LEDs light up correctly, then calibration was successful - power off your FBV and power it back on and you are ready to go!

• Like 1