Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Fbv Express MKII not working with Pod Farm2

Hello There, tried asking this in the Fbv controller section of the forum and was told to do it here in the Pod Farm section, Since I own a UX2 and have almost all the pod farm packs, I bought an Fbv Express MKII, registered it, ran the monkey and installed the fbv control software, then did just as the old line 6 tutorial video says, but nothing happens, loaded the pod farm preset, nothing happens, changed the commands to MIDI CC but nothing happens, I have selected the tones that I like, clicked ''learn MIDI'' on each one, pressed the buttons after and nothing happens, can't have access to the tones that I have ''assigned'' to B,C or D, tried assigning the arrows for playlist and tones Iike in the line6 official videos, and Button A seems to be the only one to have worked, the manual is very technical and I don't understand it, seems like there's an issue with ''virtual ports'' or something like that, I don't understand why there is not a simple, easy method to show us how to assign tones or changing banks with each letter, could be this be a problem with windows 7? I just want to be able to use the controller I bought please, Thanks for your help

Bumping this up for you.

As I suggested in the other thread, I don't think you can do this with the Express and PodFarm.  Possibly a Shortboard would allow you to scroll through the presets, using the 'bank up/down' switches, but the Express doesn't have bank selection, only A B C & D to access those locations in a Spider amp, so I'm not sure how you 'assigned' tones that way - they would need to be stored in PodFarm for the Express to select them..