Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Great Update for 2.8

raww

As I am a programmer too I can understand how it is to put out such a big update. So I am glad that you get your time and make it the clean way. Please Line6/Yamaha keep it that way. We do not need quick updates that does not do the job. No matte how loud people are crying.

Best fix for me is how presets are saved. Works just great now on the computer. This is how it should work!

New amps and fx are great too. Thanks for theese too. 

Hotkeys: great and staight forward idea. Worked good, execpt for one time that it wont do anything. But it may due to startup order of my system. Nice for switching cab types etc. 

Other user demanded features such as switching up/down preset are great too.

Please do not stop on working on this device. It has its price keep it stay valueable compared to competitive devices. 

Thank you 

Oh and a feature that I wish to have is a generic cab that can go from cab simulation to DI or IR. Or mix IR and Cab. Something that can replace IRs in a good way. Cabs are sounding always more indirect while IRs are more a punch in your face sometimes, Wish to have a tool to have it more parametric. Or analysed IRs that can be chanched. Or a IR generator that creates wave files that you can use as IRs and listen right after creation. Last thing people would pay for I guess.

6 hours ago, raww said:

Oh and a feature that I wish to have is a generic cab that can go from cab simulation to DI or IR. Or mix IR and Cab. Something that can replace IRs in a good way. Cabs are sounding always more indirect while IRs are more a punch in your face sometimes, Wish to have a tool to have it more parametric. Or analysed IRs that can be chanched. Or a IR generator that creates wave files that you can use as IRs and listen right after creation. Last thing people would pay for I guess.

You do realize no one is going to see this wish list unless you post it in IdeaScare, right?

10 hours ago, raww said:

Who gives a moment when there are so lot ideas that you have to read. Even for me it took an hour. Do you thinkg it would do anything I write my lollipop down there?

Ideascale ismore  like a popularity contest. It does not address properly little functional genius idea or irritating glitch. No rant just an observation of 3.5 year, IMHO.

On 7/22/2019 at 9:58 PM, raww said:

STL Libra, everything anyone needs to make the ultimate IR.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, raww said:

Who gives a moment when there are so lot ideas that you have to read. Even for me it took an hour. Do you thinkg it would do anything I write my lollipop down there?

You're right, posting requests to Ideascale does not guarantee that you'll get what you want, but it is the best (not to mention only) chance you've got... because asking for stuff in here is a guaranteed waste of time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2019 at 10:07 PM, raww said:

Do you want L6 to see it or not? They don't take feature requests through the user forums.... they take them through ideascale.

It doesn't matter if you agree with that method or not... that's how they do it! 

On 7/25/2019 at 6:39 AM, pilottes said:

Ideascale ismore  like a popularity contest. It does not address properly little functional genius idea or irritating glitch. No rant just an observation of 3.5 year, IMHO.

Thankfully, we're able to see past IdeaScale's metrics and understand the underlying requests.