Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

micro usb on G10 relay

heinlein3

I am a gigging musician and the G10 remote system is an answer to a maidens prayer - however, the point of failure is the power cord for the base unit which is a really nasty little micro usb plug which is so loose that it becomes a lottery as to whether the unit is going to work or not - surely there should be a much more robust plug than this - anyone out there with similar views?

Come on Line 6 - you are better than this!!

Edited by heinlein3
mis spelling

Pretty much the Relay G10 Stomp was released to address the power connection and uses a setup like your other pedals.     While I have the Relay G10, it would be great if a discount the cost of the transmitter was provided to customers to receive the new base since the G10 transmitter is the same in all the models of that series.   Wouldn't mind sending in my older G10 receiver to receive this trade in discount.

The other reason for the G10S is that you can manually set the channel instead of it being auto.   This way if you have a couple G10S users in the same gig, you just make sure you don't use the same channel and you are all set.   No need to worry about who's relay was turned on first and trying to keep the auto-channel feature straight.

• 2 months later...