Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Acoustic Patches For 2.0!?

pugdealer

Hey guys

I've just traded my 59 for a 69. The new one came in yesterday and I'm pretty satisfied, though I was surprised to find it a bit dirty from the polishing...fretboard and neck screws... and a small dent on the headstock...still, loved playing it at rehearsal! The neck is much more to my taste than the 59 was, and a lot better than on the first 69 I tried a couple years ago!

It came with 2.0, which I had tried on my 59 (I tried them all), but I always ended up going back to 1,72 for the acoustics...could never used them after 1.8!

So, my cry for help is...Can any of you get me a patch for my HD500 that makes the acoustics on 2.0 sound good? I'd really like to keep the 2.0, but the acoustics are killing me!

Please put your HD500 patches on Customtone.  Then we can all have access to them.

Unfortunately I have the sett list and I am lazy to do 1 by 1  upload, and more unfortunately I can not upload it on this thread directly to everyone, but I can send it to anybody who ask me.

right click your setlist, select either 7zip or winrar and make a ZIP archive to attach.

the other archive formats will likely be restricted.

i will add it for you if you want me to... email it to zap@softhome.net

i'll remove my email address after the file is received.... and recommend this to any other posters for spam/privacy reasons.

I don't get it..I sent to everyone and everybody received it, but i can not sent too you Zap.. :( 2 times failed. Can somebody, anybody, forward my presets to The real zap please? or put them on this thread?

I am still learning the HD500x.  Only had it for a couple weeks.  I grabbed a bunch of patches from Customtone and I have been playing with them to learn how to tweak things to what I want.  I have found a few that really sound good with my JTV acoustic models.  I am playing through an EV ZLX-12P powered PA speaker that has decent full range capability.  Once I get more comfortable with tweaking other patches I can start making my own from scratch.   I figure that the more I look at what others like the more I will learn about how to get the most out of this very flexible Pod.

• Upvote 1