Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Powercab 112 with stagesource 3lt

How was the sound, I just use the 3lt on its own sometimes through the pa and was wondering if it would be worth adding the Powercab, I am a guitar player with a band..drums and bass, small pubs the 3lt on its own is pretty good. Can you use other powered speakers with the 3lt or are you tied to line 6 

1 minute ago, jamesy121 said:

How was the sound, I just use the 3lt on its own sometimes through the pa and was wondering if it would be worth adding the Powercab, I am a guitar player with a band..drums and bass, small pubs the 3lt on its own is pretty good. Can you use other powered speakers with the 3lt or are you tied to line 6 

When I ran the both the PC112+ and L2t in flat mode it sounded pretty good. I also used PowerCab as my dry amp, and L2t for all my reverb, delay etc and that sounded great. However,  I don't think I'd bother to do this live. Stereo effects/rigs don't always translate to the stage, and the L2t or PC112+ alone is enough volume for me. If I need more volume I just go to the PA.

If you aren't set on using L6 Link you could use other powered speakers with the L3t using standard XLR connections.