Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Bluetooth Spider V60 mk2

nicky2808

I am brand new to guitar, this forum and amps and I just bought the mk 2 Spider V60.  I've been watching demo video's online to try and work our what all the guitar jargon means... and one of them mentioned connecting to the amp via Bluetooth to use the app.  I can't see how to connect via Bluetooth, can anyone help please?  Seems a bit Jurassic to need a USB???

thank you.

IMO this is a good thing regarding using the APP anyway as I found the Amplifi series which use BT for connection sluggish and sometimes flaky using the app for making patches, USB is solid had fast  .. Bluetooth for streaming backing tracks etc would be handy though 

1 hour ago, SeaRefractor said:

You can always add a Bluetooth streamer as a plug in item to the AUX port.  https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Soundsync-Bluetooth-Connection-Headphones/dp/B07H5C2BQX this one for example.

The Time lag on those things is usually awful but for streaming backings it`s not a problem , great for "one-person and an iPhone" type live shows or jammin to backing tracks ....... Amp makers blackstar make a neat one too .