Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DT Amps FB Users Group

radatats

Hi guys, so happy to see Line 6 has finally given us an integration solution for our DT amps and the Helix platform.  I've been a DT user since 2014 with the original Dream Rig, HD-500, DT-25HD, and JTV-69 and I love this amp.  When Helix came out I jumped on it immediately.  I posted many threads about how the DT could be used with the Helix using midi and the problems that could be encountered along the way.  The new integration isn't perfect by any means but it is an 'elegant' solution.

I've created a DT Series of Amps User Group on Facebook as a place we can gather to share our experiences and tips and tricks.  I don't mean to take away from this great forum but if you are like me and spend a lot of time on FB, I invite you to visit and join if you wish.   I've already documented how I've integrated the DT with my Helix and some of the common misconceptions about how it all works.  I would love to see what you guys can share over there too as we all learn and grow with the incredible tools we have been given.

Cheers!

Line 6 DT Series of Amps User Group

PS. - all members of the Line 6 Helix Family User Group OFFICIAL and ORIGINAL are preapproved for membership.

It's about time!  Although it appears we are a dying breed with Helix functionality we have much to explore, celebrate and share. I look forward to participating and learning from your group.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 9:53 AM, radatats said:

The new integration isn't perfect by any means but it is an 'elegant' solution.

I thought the integration was amazing, but I am far from a whiz with the DT amps and Helix.

Are there issues or challenges with the integration of these two products that I and others might not be aware of?

no real issues.  The ability to use channel B is cool but it is totally dependent on the physical knob settings on the DT so its not easy to switch back and forth but still glad to have my DT back in action...

• Like 1