Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hi everyone,

I am new in this forum. My name is Jean-Michel, I compose as one-man death-metal band Mindkiller. I have since a few weeks a Vetta II HD, and I my guitar is a LTD MH400NT with EMG 81-85. I use the preset "Chaotic Bottom", so a mix between Mesa and 5150 and I record through garage band. I am not very satisfied with the sound when I record, as I would add more "chunck" and attack in my sound. I was thinking about mixing the preset with an extern pedal but I am not sure how to do it. At the back of the head, I find two entry for external loop. Do I need 2 stereo cables, then classically add my external pedal ( in this case a old Metal Zone, as I saw a video of Ola Englund from the Haunted showing a very impressive sound with this pedal combined with a Randall amplifier ), then press "loop" at the front of the head ? 

Thank you for your advices!

For people interested to hear a few riffs, check the video at the front page of my project :

https://mindkiller-band.jimdo.com

Best regards,

Jean-Michel