Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can´t get the stomp mode

dannepop

In Helix floor I can´t get the stomp mode when pushing right upper button. It always says CANCEL and don´t work!

When I switch presets I can only see snapshots! The pushing of both left buttons at the same time nothing happens!

This is with the 2.81 update!

Danne/

I've tried every possible combination of Switch settings in Globals, and can't duplicate your problem.

How are your Switch settings configured?

Preset Mode =

Stomp Mode =

Snapshot Mode = 

Configured like that (and every other way), everything works as it should.

When I press AND HOLD both left-hand (Up/DOWN) switches (1+7), it toggles between Preset/Stomp/Snap as it should.

Sounds like you may have a problem for Support.

I know you had another problem, though I can't remember offhand what it was.

Could be you've just got a bad box.

ADD: The only time the CANCEL button lights is if you hit one of the Up/Down buttons. This causes the Scribble Strips to flash until you make a selection or hit CANCEL.

If that's not how it's working, you've definitely got a problem for Support.

The thing is that MANY people, including me, have had ZERO problems with the 2.81 update.

MANY people who HAVE had problems, it turned out that they either hadn't followed the directions, or had other problems with their individual computer hardware and configurations.

I just looked up your previous problem. It seems you have an aversion to working with Tech Support, where you'd have the best likelihood of finding solutions to your problems.

I fail to see the logic.

That said, maybe Helix just isn't for you. Best of luck with whatever you replace it with, but most likely you'll just discover a whole new set of problems.

Good Luck!

16 minutes ago, dannepop said:

Yeah! I finally got it to work!

With the help from the wonderful support staff!

Thank you all for your support here at the tread!

All your cheers and hugs helpt me a lot!

D

BRAVO! ROCK ON!

If it wasn't too complicated, what was the solution?

Think I did wrong on two points. First my usb-connection was via my Apple screen and second I followed a wrong factory reset instruction. I choose the wrong buttons to hold down on restart. The right ones was 9-10. At first I did the 7-8, which was wrong. The long install instructions did make me lost I think!

D