Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp configuration with pedalboard

nickpirtle

I recently ordered the HX Stomp and REALLY hope I can use it the way I'm hoping to. So please someone tell me if this is possible. 

The HX Stomp is going to replace my DD500 - so in my case drives are before and mod/reverb is after. 

In a live situation I want to run my amp as usual, and then an amp model from the HX to run stereo. Is there a trick to configure it this way? I read where I can create a second "path" and the output would be the FX out I think, but I still would like to have my mod/reverbs (which are after the HX) on my board going to both amp and hx amp signal.

So basically I want the same signal going to both my amp and direct, while using the the effects on the HX for mostly delays.

Could you provide a few more details?  What other pedals are you hoping to combine with the Stomp?

Including those pedals, what is the actual exact signal chain you're wanting? (Example: Boss DS1 >>> HX Stomp >>> Amp >>> Strymon Timeline)

My chain is:

Buffer- comp - King of Tone - Semaphore Trem - M5 - El Cap - HX Stomp - Wet reverb - AMP

I want to run it just like that to my amp, but have an amp model going out to FOH to run stereo. I just don't want to lose the Wet reverb in that chain. 

Thanks Kilrahi