Sign in to follow this  
Hillman1312

Tap tempo button responds to "touch"

Not sure if this is a bug, but I set my "Stomp select" to "off" in the global settings. When I touch the " TAP"  footswitch with my hands it will however go to the Tempo menu.

Is this supposed to be like that? I prefer to not have touch response for any of my stomp switches. I'm on 2.81, not sure if I had the same in 2.71, happened by accident earlier this evening ...

Thx

9 hours ago, Hillman1312 said:

Not sure if this is a bug, but I set my "Stomp select" to "off" in the global settings. When I touch the " TAP"  footswitch with my hands it will however go to the Tempo menu.

Is this supposed to be like that? I prefer to not have touch response for any of my stomp switches. I'm on 2.81, not sure if I had the same in 2.71, happened by accident earlier this evening ...

Thx

It's reasonable I suppose to assume that touching the Tap switch with 'Stomp Select' = "Off" would not display the tempo. Is it having any negative impact though?

No, it's not really bothering me.... I just noted it. Actually it may be quite handy if I want to set tempo manually (doesn't happen that much, but still).

It becomes problematic to me when I’m reaching across the switch and my forearm touches it. I have my LT on a stand, and I often sit and edit patches that way. I have the “touch” control set to “off” in the global settings, as well, but that switch still responds to touch. 

Same problem here with hx stomp, even if i set the stomp select to "press" it activates touch. i dont even have an option to turn off, just choosing between "touch, press and both"