Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD Pod Pro X Not Connecting Device, Drivers Still Not Installed

lelandbowman3

Long story short, I've installed the drivers over and over, and I still get the "No Devices Detected". (Mac OS Mojave)

I'm not sure if it's because the drivers aren't installing (yes, they're checked off on the system preferences) or what is going on. But this is just really infuriating.

Please help?

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 10.54.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 11.02.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 11.03.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 11.03.10 PM.png

Had the same problem on both my Macbook and iMac. Solved it by de-installing every driver, plugin and whatsoever. After that I did the following:

1. Download latest version of drivers from the web.

2. Download latest version of License manager and login.

3. Download latest version of Line 6 Monkey.

4. Make sure every under Driver and Applications is green. Workbench is not necessary.

5. Download POD HD Pro X Edit. Here is the part where I did wrong. Make sure you download the 'X' version. Otherwise nothing will work.

728181994_Schermafbeelding2019-08-20om10_51_21.png.37318da27bb94377a5cf26152faafa77.png

6. Run Line 6 Monkey again. Make sure everything is marked green now (Workbench still not necessary). In the attachment I uploaded the current versions which got my Pro HD X running.

1275442025_Schermafbeelding2019-08-20om10_52_56.thumb.png.bfee924cb64904e23edd3bb6672b8dd0.png

Note: I'm running Mojave 10.14.5. Line 6 Monkey doesn't always have the latest version ready. It's best to install drivers and applications by hand through the download-page on line6.com. For example I've got already a newer version of Workbench but L6Monkey says the newest version is 2.14. But buggy if you ask me.

Goodluck guys!

On 8/20/2019 at 5:02 AM, tariqarien said:

5. Download POD HD Pro X Edit. Here is the part where I did wrong. Make sure you download the 'X' version. Otherwise nothing will work.

I'll take it a step further, and say: 

No matter what unit you have, make sure you download the correct version. Otherwise, nothing will work. 

• 9 months later...
41 minutes ago, digitalPimple said:

Monkey STILL not working on Catilina and nothing can connect on my side. My purchase is completly usless...

Monkey isn’t compatible with Catalina given that it’s 32-bit. But what are you trying to do? Is your HD running the latest firmware? You don’t need Monkey to download and install the latest drivers and editor.