Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Controlling Fbv (mkii) Board In Lieu Of Pod Hd Midi Ins?

Hello everyone. I currently use a Pod HD Desktop and love it, but this post isn't exactly about such. I enjoy its features but am saddened by the lack of midi inputs, virtual or physical and was wondering if I could rig it up to one of the Fbv boards (most likely the express). My intention would to use a daw to send midi signals to the fbv, then have that switch between patches in my Pod as necessary for my live show. I know the mkii fbv boards have a single midi input, so I was wondering if it could be used this way or not. 
Essentially, if you don't understand what I'm trying to accomplish, the guy in this video is doing the same thing, just using physical midi output from a computer interface into a physical midi input on his pod. I would be doing the same, except Daw's midi tracks > Fbv > Pod. Is this possible? Thanks in advance ^_^