rapunzalan

HX Stomp Analog signal only coming out

Hi. My HX Stomp suddenly stopped during a gig. All that is passing through is the analog dry signal.Volume knob and tuner does not work. I upgraded firmware to 2.81 from 2.71 but to no avail. There are no sound at all coming from the headphones.  Even the volume knob and tuner does not work. I have already installed, reinstalled, downgrade and upgrade versions.  Am I missing something here? Does anyone encountered this issue before? Maybe someone knows a quick fix?  I am living in the Philippines so I cannot return the unit. Appreciate your response. Thanks

1 hour ago, rapunzalan said:

Hi. My HX Stomp suddenly stopped during a gig. All that is passing through is the analog dry signal.Volume knob and tuner does not work. I upgraded firmware to 2.81 from 2.71 but to no avail. There are no sound at all coming from the headphones.  Even the volume knob and tuner does not work. I have already installed, reinstalled, downgrade and upgrade versions.  Am I missing something here? Does anyone encountered this issue before? Maybe someone knows a quick fix?  I am living in the Philippines so I cannot return the unit. Appreciate your response. Thanks

Unfortunately it sounds like you've already done just about everything you can do on your own... open a support ticket, and perhaps there's something else that they can have you try.

2 hours ago, rapunzalan said:

It kind of sounds serious, unfortunately, but if it were me I would try a factory reset. Turn the Stomp off, and then turn it on again, BUT as it boots hold down footswitches 1 and 2 as it boots up.

If still no dice, yeah, the support ticket is the next step . . .

This sounds quite serious, so I’m afraid the following won’t help you. But anyway:

Have you tried pressing the upper and lower knob simultaneously? This normally would set the unit to “Analog [or DSP] bypass”. Seems to be stuck in that mode

But I guess a reset or a support ticket is your best option ...

5 hours ago, Kilrahi said:

It kind of sounds serious, unfortunately, but if it were me I would try a factory reset. Turn the Stomp off, and then turn it on again, BUT as it boots hold down footswitches 1 and 2 as it boots up.

If still no dice, yeah, the support ticket is the next step . . .

Hi Kilrahi, yup I did that already to re-upload presets.  I sent the ticket already last Aug 11,2019 still waiting for response.  Thanks

28 minutes ago, EdwinV said:

This sounds quite serious, so I’m afraid the following won’t help you. But anyway:

Have you tried pressing the upper and lower knob simultaneously? This normally would set the unit to “Analog [or DSP] bypass”. Seems to be stuck in that mode

But I guess a reset or a support ticket is your best option ...

Yes Edwin V, I also did that already and you are right.  It just said analog bypass.  I sent ticket already last Aug 11,2019, I hope everything will be okay since we have a region praise jam on Aug 24. Thanks

I already got the reply from line 6.  It seems my unit needs repair and they asked me to bring to the distributor in our country (Philippines).  I hope everything will be well.