Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stuck in snapshot view in 2.81

swolfp

Helix Floor
Firmware 2.81

Upgraded direct from 2.71 about 5 gigs ago. The previous gigs on 2.81 went fine but tonight something went very wrong.
Booting went straight to snapshots mode (I don't use snapshots) and there was no way to return to my patches . The 'cancel' option was displaying on the mode button which should have taken me back to my patches, but it didn't do anything, nor did pressing both bank buttons together which also should have returned to patches. 
I checked globals, tried setting to 8 presets (usually use stomp/preset) and also tried changing setlist to FACTORY 1 (to rule out a problem with my user patches). I rebooted about 10 times but there was no way out of snapshots view. The only way I could save the gig was when I discovered if I use the bank button it would allow me to select a patch, but once selected it goes straight back to snaps view and then I had to press bank down twice to get it back to the same row of patches, and I had to do this for the rest of the night with every patch change.

Resetting globals (5&6) and the issue appears to be gone which suggests a bug or some corruption of the settings, even if the globals had been changed (which were definitely not changed by me since the previous gig 2 days earlier) , I should have been able to toggle back to patches by pressing bank up/down at the same time, or cancel (which the mode button was displaying), plus I checked globals several times and it was definitely still set to stomp/preset.

I also think my sound was affected, very harsh like pad was turned off even though it said it was on in global settings.