Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using Snapshots Live

jonj33

4 minutes ago, jonj33 said:

How do I view and change snapshots during a live performance?  The 'mode' button doesn't show me snapshots.  I'm using 2.81.

Hitting the Mode footswitch once will toggle you back and forth between Preset Mode and Stomp Mode. If you want to change Preset Mode to display snapshots, go to Global Settings>Footswitches and select one of the views with snapshots in in the Preset Mode View parameter.

The way to get into actual Snapshot Mode, showing you all 8 snapshots, is hitting FS1 and FS7 at the same time.

1 minute ago, jonj33 said:

Thank you so much, phil_m.  Works great showing Snapshots.  But hitting FS1 and FS7 simultaneously isn't doing anything.

Can you elaborate what you mean by that? If you're in Stomp Mode, and hit FS1 and FS7, it should take you Snapshot Mode. If you're in Preset Mode, but you have Preset Mode view set to 8 Snapshots, it would take you to Snapshot Mode, but it would look identical to the view you have selected in Preset Mode at that point.