Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Looking for Backtrack+mic Firmware !

God0t

Hi musicians, Today I made a mistake, a big mistake. Wanting free space on my "Backtrack + mic" I formatted everything forgetting to copy the firmware: /

I cannot launch the utility. Could someone give me a link with his firmware for me to recover? A simple copy of the main files on the device should suffice. Thanks in advance,

Here is a link to the page to get the manual.

https://line6.com/legacy/backtrackmic

Here's a snip from the manual:

Firmware Updates• The latest firmware for your BackTrack is available for download from www.line6.com/software. To update yourBackTrack’s firmware:1. Download the firmware file to your computer2. Click the Update Firmware button on the BackTrack Setup Utility (as illustrated on page 13)3. Locate the firmware file you just downloaded using the Open File window that is provided4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update.

You will need to download and install the Backtrack Setup Utility, also available from the Downloads area. Select it from the All Software pulldown menu.