Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix as just an audio interface

rsvette12

34 minutes ago, rsvette12 said:

Hi Guys:

Need a bit of help want to try a vst plugin and as of now I am getting helix effects but I dont want effects to try a guitar plugin how would I do that ? thanks 

Somebody may understand what you want to achieve, but I'm sorry I have no idea what you are actually asking. Baffled? I am.

If you want to try a VST plug in, then you need to have a DAW or a standalone app that can host the plug in.

May be you could expand on what you want to do and what computer system you are going to be using.

Help us to help you.

Hi Brother

Thanks but figured it out - see screenshot

This is an excellent plugin for guitarist - only used for a few mins after realizing you have to load ilock program to get it to work

Called Archetype Plini  - jury's still out wont replace my helix of course but interesting and sounds pretty good for a vst is also standalone

14 day trial

vst.jpg

• Thanks 1

If anyone wants to try this demo make sure you select a new preset in helix edit so you are not fighting a Helix preset with this program seems fine if you just pick a new preset meaning Helix only acts as an audio interface when you make the switch to a blank preset