Sign in to follow this  
Bobby2626

212 plus

I was just wondering I want to buy the Power cab 212 plus and everywhere I've looked on line in my town of south Fla. nobody has them. To buy on line you have to wait like a month or more. Is it that they don't have any made yet.

It's not Available yet.

Frank Richotte on TGP said it will be there in September for US and October elsewhere....

In another post he said it arrives in few weeks....

I pre ordered one in August.  Just received an email today saying they are backordered and they expect to ship it by Oct 14th.  

yea man! I got my PC212 plus today. I would like to know if I choose a speaker lets say the cream will my Helix see the speaker in the PC212 and do I have to bypass the cab in the patch in the Helix?

You have to bypass the cab in your Helix patch …

Ok Thanks I've started removing all my speaker cabs in my patches. And using the speaker models in PC212 they sound much better then the Helix cab speakers. The bypass thing is you always have to remember to hit it when you change to a new patch. I going to edit all my patches it will take some time but when I'm done I will rock!

Thanks Man....

You're welcome. But maybe it is better to bypass the cabs and store the preset again. The advantage of this is that you can easily use your presets when you want to record something without the PowerCab.

Thanks for the information but I just play live and don't do any recording. But that's good to know anyway.