Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

renevanhezewijk

1 hour ago, renevanhezewijk said:

I bought AmpFarm August 23, 2019 order #xxx (see unanswered or ignored support tickets). iLok does not show it in the list of downloadable products. Line6 did not respond after 6 business days (but promised to respond within three business days. How do I get refunded? 

Unfortunately posting in here isn't going to help you get your money back... this is a user forum. If they're not responding to a support ticket, I'd suggest calling customer service directly. You can actually get a real human on the other end of the phone. I've done it before.

11 hours ago, renevanhezewijk said:

I prefer to have the Ampfarm, of course. I will phone as soon as I find a number.

Hi,

I am going to guess that you need the number in Europe - I typed “Line 6 Europe” into Google and found this:

Europe

YAMAHA Music Europe GmbH
Siemensstrasse 22-34
25462 Rellingen
Germany

Telephone: +49 (0) 4101 303 0
Fax: +49 (0) 4101 303 333

Technical Support: 
+49 (0) 4101 303 166, Mon-Thurs 9am – 5pm CET and Fri 9am – 4pm CET

Hope it helps.

20 hours ago, renevanhezewijk said:

iLok does not show it in the list of downloadable products.

Hi, again,

Although this is not a forum for Amp Farm problems, I decided to dig a little deeper.

The reason that iLok is not listed as downloadable is because it is not included in the deal.

Please see the last bullet point on the list below which is copied from the Amp Farm “Requirements” page 

Minimum Hardware Requirements

• Upgrades require ownership of a full Amp Farm 3.x TDM license

Note: The 4.0 license replaces your 3.x TDM license

• Dual-Core 2.0GHz processor or faster
  • 4GB of RAM
  • 100MB of free disk space
  • Internet connection required for license authorization
  • 2nd generation or better iLok USB Smart Key (for authorization; not included)

Note: iLok licenses are not refundable

Hi,

thanks for your advise. It helps me to understand what is the problem. Indeed, I don't have a dongle. Didn't realise that.  Line6 should have mentioned that in clear words. And I won't buy a dongle for the price mentioned. I understand they want some defence against misuse, but this is too much ado about nothing. 

No Ampfarm. I will look for something else. But again thanks for explaining the issue.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 7:57 AM, rsvette12 said:

iLok 129$ yah I'm all set

That seems a bit excessive. They’re $59 CAD where I am, which translates to about $44 USD. I have one in my studio for my EastWest instruments.

1 hour ago, Thark said:

That seems a bit excessive. They’re $59 CAD where I am, which translates to about $44 USD. I have one in my studio for my EastWest instruments.

Maybe you can get it cheaper but in my case been trying out guitar plugins which require it - they are not bad but dont compare to the helix lt sound quality with Mikko cab software its even better

So my demo testing of various guitar plugins has ended no need with a helix

Not sure why helix sounds better when its running next to helix edit - saved out ir then shut of Mikko sounds good but still better if I turn Mikko back on

Waiting on Mikko's response on this but few days later still no response