Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What Is This New Amp With Tone Matching? Random Thoughts

Colin2113

Is there a new flagship amp coming other than the DT?

Is it just me or does the Fractal AxeFxII look amazing right now...

I broke my JTV59...I must say I never really realized how much I depend on that guitar to play guitar in general now with the different tunings. It really is a btch to tune my Jag and Explorer to anything other than standard I just refuse to at this point. The piezo pickup that is broken is taking really long to get to my guitar tech I've been without my JTV since Nov last year...at the same time it's good use my other guitars it's almost like picking up a new instrument (Gibson Explorer) compared to using JTV for everything...yes I used it for everything it's that good

I don't think It's going to be a flagship amp. Seems to me it'll be more StageSource based as far as design concept. Don't know if you saw the new clue yesterday, but there is a different release date on it from the original "clues" we all received. This one from yesterday lists a reveal date of the first day of NAAM 14, rather than the second day of NAAM 14.