Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ux2 Crackling And Cutting Out Issues.

Hi guys,

I have checked all the USB ports and I did move it from one and it then didn't have the problem for a day but now it's back. I'm not exactly a computer wizard so I ideally I need someone willing to really help me on this one. I was told ux2 would be a great start point but all it's giving me is problems.

Problems occurring:

Cut outs for 1/2 seconds completely even when just running Podfarm.

Crackling (maybe a monitor issue).

Cheers.

Have had similar issues......... and mine ( at least) seems to be the USB output connection on the UX2 itself........ if i fiddle around with it, after a while it seems to work.   About a 60/40 % chance of working first time.   Doubt there is a fix for this.....just a BAD USB port  IMO

• 2 months later...

Belive I have soloved "MY" issues with this.   My UX2 has 1/4 inch cables to a set of powered M-Audio monitors.

When i would plug in the UX2 and startup  PodFarm.. the needles would peg and a lot of feedback happened.

Multiple restarts and reboots,  never fixed the issue once it occured.

I disconnected the speaker cable from back of the UX2 and re-connected it...and the problem has gone away. 

Not sure really why....but....appears some issue with the UX2 and Speakers somehow.  Feed back, whenever I powered up the UX2, then started PodFarm. at least HALF the TIME I tried it.