Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Temple audio duo 24 experience?

rbohnstedt

Hello there!

I want to build my helix lt on to a pedal board, I have been looking at the Temple audio duo 24 

https://www.templeaudio.com/shop/product/duo-24-312?category=2

Have anyone tried this? And does anyone know if the measurements of the board is the actually space for pedals? Since I need to mount my helix lt and two pedals, I am worried that there won't be enough space. I have already tried contacting Temple Audio to ask for this but with no luck. (And they do not have the lt or my pedals in the builder) 

The

10 minutes ago, rbohnstedt said:

Hello there!

I want to build my helix lt on to a pedal board, I have been looking at the Temple audio duo 24 

https://www.templeaudio.com/shop/product/duo-24-312?category=2

Have anyone tried this? And does anyone know if the measurements of the board is the actually space for pedals? Since I need to mount my helix lt and two pedals, I am worried that there won't be enough space. I have already tried contacting Temple Audio to ask for this but with no luck. (And they do not have the lt or my pedals in the builder) 

Depending on the size and nature of your pedals you could go with the Duo 34 or Trio 28.  But like Phil said, the 24 will just hold the Helix.  

That said, they guy I bought my Helix from had his mounted on a Temple Audio board, FWIW.

8 minutes ago, rbohnstedt said:

Thanks alot, I guess I'll have to find something else, maybe the trio 28 is gonna do the job better and I have some space if I want to add something extra at some point :)

Would you maybe be better off running a small board next to the Helix with your external pedals on that?