Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Footswitches

jalevinemdstomp

Hello,

I have a Helix LT. I use Snapshot Mode exclusively. I currently have 50 Presets with each one corresponding to a different song. The Snapshots are obviously the various parts to each song. Is there a way to set the unit so that when I go from one Preset to another that it defaults to the first Snapshot? Seems it defaults to whichever was the last Snapshot selected.

Regards,

Jonathan 

3 minutes ago, jalevinemdstomp said:

Hello,

I have a Helix LT. I use Snapshot Mode exclusively. I currently have 50 Presets with each one corresponding to a different song. The Snapshots are obviously the various parts to each song. Is there a way to set the unit so that when I go from one Preset to another that it defaults to the first Snapshot? Seems it defaults to whichever was the last Snapshot selected.

Regards,

Jonathan 

When you load the preset, the active snapshot will be the snapshot that was active when you saved the preset.

42 minutes ago, HeartySalmon said:

What Phil said. You need to save each preset on the First snapshot which means after a show, or after a song, you need to go back to the first snapshot and save the preset. 

Close.  You don't have to save it, you just have to select Snapshot 1 before going to your next preset.

1 minute ago, PiFromBRC said:

Close.  You don't have to save it, you just have to select Snapshot 1 before going to your next preset.

Not exactly sure what you mean by that, but the snapshot you have loaded in the preset you're currently in will have no affect on the snapshot that's active when you load the next preset. The only thing that matters is what snapshot is active when the preset is saved.

58 minutes ago, frankencat said:

Unless the auto-save feature is on.

Makes no difference... That only affects whether changes are saved in snapshots while you’re in the preset. It doesn’t save the preset automatically.

1 hour ago, jalevinemdstomp said:

So my take away is that there is no permanent way to do this. I would have to re-save the Preset after each time I use it?

Step 1: Select snapshot you want to be first.

Step 2: Save

You only have to save once.

Now every time you select that preset, that specific snapshot will be selected.

• Like 1