Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native Discount ...

majn

I have been trying out HelixNative demo - and I like it - I have been using Line6 Gear since the POD first came out and find it's great for live - and recording

I have noticed if I own software I get a discount - nice ...

And if I own Helix hardware I get a huge discount ...

But If I buy Helix Native - without owning Helix Hardware - could I get a similar discount when I buy hardware ...

Just doing a load of recording which will have to be taken live - and so I will need to recreate recorded sounds live - which either means using a Mainstage type setup - or getting Helix Hardware ...

Anyone else thinking this ?

Oh - and thinking that with Helix - I could get rid of a whole load of old Line 6 gear to finance Helix

M

12 hours ago, majn said:

Anyone else thinking this ?

Near as I can tell, the entire human race spends ~90% of it's waking hours dreaming and scheming ways to get free $hit... closest most of us get though, is finding 10 bucks in a pocket when you're doing the laundry. Best of luck in your quest!

• Haha 2

On 9/8/2019 at 4:41 AM, majn said:

I have been trying out HelixNative demo - and I like it - I have been using Line6 Gear since the POD first came out and find it's great for live - and recording

<Snip>... if I own Helix hardware I get a huge discount ...

<Snip>...with Helix - I could get rid of a whole load of old Line 6 gear to finance Helix

M

Get a Helix Floor (or Rack)! When Helix Native goes on sale again for 30% Discount grab it for $69.99! Helix Native has already been on sale several times and most likely will be again in the not too distant future. The combination of Helix Hardware w/ HX Edit and Helix Native delivers full creative, editing and transfer capabilities of your Presets between the hardware and software. So, regardless whether your creativity strikes during practice, rehearsal, performance or recording, you'll have the tools to work your magic. You've already been using the Helix Native Demo and you're familiar with Line 6 gear. In the unlikely event you don't like the Helix Hardware, many Helix vendors have a satisfaction return guarantee period of several weeks. And, should you opt to keep the Helix, you'll be able to sell your older Line 6 gear at your convenience. 

• Upvote 1