Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Black Crows Tone

sonnyducks

strange you mention but we recently had to learn Hard to Handle..can't remember patch used but it was heavier than what I needed, tweaking ruined it, so used it as it was. Problem being going from rythmn to solo..patch didn't cover it. But still useable.

I'll have a look but honest mate, I can't remember. Just remember downloading a custometone, taking gain off and adjusting bass and treble. Not perfect, but I probably could have taken any like Led Zep, or blues patch. Not really happy but I didn't search for ages. Just found one warm enough without too much gain. I think it uses Treadplate. But after renaming it, can't remember mate. Sorry! Good luck though

Try the plexi 100 back the master volume off to 75% or less in the amp parameters (if you don't the bass will get too mushy), greenback 4x12, sen 421, blue comp and a tube driver should get you 90% there...  The lead player at that time used a les paul & marshall