Sign in to follow this  
rangan

POD HD 500 WINDOWS 10 Driver Problem

Hello 

I'm having trouble connecting my pod hd 500 to my new laptop. My pod HD 500 works fine on my old laptop. Both of my laptops are running windows 10 64bit. Only difference is my new laptop all usb ports are USB 3.0 . My old laptop does not have a usb 3.0 so don't know if pod hd works on usb3.  I tried installing driver directly using driver software also tried using line 6 monkey.  also tried uninstalling and reinstalling again. any suggestion would be really helpful. Thanks in advance for your help.

Only thing I can think of would be to insure that you have the bios updated and chipset drivers updated...One thing you could look for in the bios is setting for USB...In some BIOS it is possible to change the version of the USB on the bios...if you have more than one root controller, there could be 2 settings. My old Sony is like that as it was a first generation USB3...so I only have one USB3 port...and my HD will crash after about an hour on that port...rock solid on the USB2 port...also Windows 10 64....Although I have had that exact issue since it had Windows 8...long time...However, I do not have connectivity issues...Only that USB3 port with HD will cause BSOD in about an hour.