Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Customtone "get Tone" Download Not Recognized

TobiasBlack

i keep trying to download, or rather "get tone" from custom tone, and it keeps prompting me with "There is no application set to open the document “Streets Have No Name.hre".". Am i missing something simple here? because out of all the tutorials I've seen, the computer recognizes the file as a tone, or whatever. Ive downloaded all i can from line6 monkey. I'm running a mid 2012 MacBookPro with OS X 10.8.5

Glad it worked!  Once you get the hang of Edit it is very easy to modify patches.  I probably downloaded over a hundred tones from Customtone to see how others were programming this thing.  It got me up to speed very quickly and I found a few tones that I like much better than any that came with the pod.  I am surprised at how poor most of the tones are that came loaded on the pod.  Most are totally unusable for anything.  It's too bad because I am sure that most  new owners try those before making their own and it makes a very bad impression.  That being said, once you get the hang of it and get some decent tones the pod really sounds great!