Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How To Get More Amp Models For Pod. 2.0

Had my pod 2.0 (updated version) for a few weeks now and i love it, i play it through either my Peavey classic 30 or My Marshall DSL40c and it just opens up more tone options.

Is is possible to download further amp models such as a JCM900 or a Supro? if so how do you do this?

Many thanks in advance

No :(

Thats ashame, just a few more models and it would have been perfection. Many thanks for your reply. I found extra models on some presets like VOX AC30 top boost and a 1990's JCM 800 as apposed to the 80's one marked as Brit High again, prefer the 80's JCM800 myself (more ACDC than the 'slash' like 90's version) but it's nice to know theres other options.

On second thoughts i'm sure i've got a card that came with the manual etc. saying that more options are available and it lists JCM900, Orange AD something and Vox AC30 top boost? i'll have a look tonight.