Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pocket Pod Headphone Recommendations

I just bought a Pocket POD and I am looking for recommendations for a pair of headphones that have sturdy cords and good output. I'm using a pair that came with my smartphone (they were handy) and the volume is not very loud when I play through without effects. I'm not looking for expensive $200 versions, but I am willing to spend $50 if they are more durable than a cheap pair and sound good.

Thanks

Triryche - Thanks for the reply. My initial reason for the Pocket POD was hear my guitar while playing in a group, especially because I plug into a mixing board and we have 6 brass instruments. I find the volume of the Pocket POD not very loud until you add effects, which I don't always need or want...

Also, make sure you Pocket Pod master volume is set to max. You can adjust this at powerup by holding down a certain pair of buttons. I can't remember exactly which buttons to hold down while powering up but the manual describes it. Powering up this way gives you access to a number of global parameters, including master volume.

• Upvote 1