Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Edit Suggestion: Saving an Preset's Inactive Effect's Setting

Crunch71

I would like to please recommend the ability to save a preset's inactive effect's setting in the HX Edit software and the Helix hardware.  I use the HX Stomp, but if implemented in HX Edit and other hardware, it would be useful for all Helix products.

I have effect's units that save their settings for inactive effects for each block. This is useful with limited effect's blocks. You can for example, easily swap a Reverb that is active in a block with an inactive delay from the same block. The inactive delay could have saved settings that you previously adjusted. 

This makes it easy to swap an effect in the same block without having to adjust settings each time. Especially useful for the limit of 6 blocks on the HX Stomp, but useful regardless of how many blocks.

Currently, if you swap out your active effect in a block with a new effect, the previous effect's setting reverts to default settings. If you make the previous effect active again in the block, you have to adjust all its setting again.

Thanks Line 6! Really enjoying this latest generation of your products!

14 hours ago, Crunch71 said:

Currently, if you swap out your active effect in a block with a new effect, the previous effect's setting reverts to default settings. If you make the previous effect active again in the block, you have to adjust all its setting again.

Thanks Line 6! Really enjoying this latest generation of your products!

Feature requests need to go in Ideascale... no one who can do anything about it will see it in here.

• Thanks 1