Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

nono sends to stereo returns

frankiebell

I would like to send two mono returns to one stereo send, is that possible.

I need to have two effects sends from my console return to one stereo return on the console.

Is this possible. I am able to send one mono return to one stereo send but I would prefer having each mono return rout to one stereo send on the helix.

6 hours ago, frankiebell said:

I would like to send two mono returns to one stereo send, is that possible. 

It is possible to insert two mono return blocks in the signal chain and one stereo send block.

You can mix the mono returns to one stereo send or you can use a separate path and stereo send for each one.

But I don't really understand, what you are trying to do. It only makes sence, if you use a some stereo effect block between the returns and sends.

• 3 weeks later...

?

Sorry I don't quite follow. You want to connect 2 external effect pedals? - Why "send 1+2 in stereo and return 1+2 in mono"???

Can you explain, what you are trying to connect and why you need this "1+2 stereo/mono/aux" thing.

Why you don't use send1 and return1 for one effect and send2/return2 for the other effect?

• 4 weeks later...

Use the return 1 input for one mono signal and the return 2 for the other mono signal.

Insert return block 2 after return block 1(mix 50%) and you have a mixed signal

Or you can use a splitted path (return 1 block in path 1A and return 2 in path 1B, for example) Then you can add a mix block, stereo effects and the stereo send 1+2 block.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Peter thanks, this is what I tried. I have two mono FX sends on my mixing board. I want to return those with different FX to the stereo return on my board. What this shows is two mono returns from the board, and one stereo send to the return on the board. Is theoritically right?UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_52d.thumb.jpg.16c74f66aebb6daa50096ebe59251ac8.jpg