Sign in to follow this  
Albert1975

HX Stomp / Snapshot Mode

Hi

I just got the Hx Stomp, and I am using the Snapshot mode, to have the possibility of having different sounds inside the same preset, so I am recording each of the changes I do in each of the 3 switchs, the problem is that if I change the reverb type in the first one or the delay type , it goes through the other 2 as well, I don´t understand why that happens , is there a way that I could inside the same preset work with different delay/ reverb types , or I have to stick to the same reverb / delay type ?

Thanks

You can't change the block type per snapshot. You can change parameters within blocks via snapshot, but you can't switch a block from, say, a Spring reverb to a Plate. If you have enough blocks and DSP, you can have multiple reverb blocks in a preset and toggle them per snapshot. That may not be a viable option with the Stomp, though.

I think I understand what Albert1975 is saying. When I change the amp gain on Snapshot one it also changed the amp gain on the other snapshots. How do you keep this from happening - OR - how do you have separate settings between Snapshots on the HX Stomp?

5 minutes ago, frankencat said:

I think I understand what Albert1975 is saying. When I change the amp gain on Snapshot one it also changed the amp gain on the other snapshots. How do you keep this from happening - OR - how do you have separate settings between Snapshots on the HX Stomp?

If you want to change a parameter's value per snapshot, you have to assign it the Snapshot Controller (or any other controller).

AhS9QDm.png