jameswilder

Spider V 240 stuck in FX menu

I recently purchased the spider V 240. If I press the FX button and turn any of the knobs, the amp button or home buttons do not respond. I have to turn the amp off and back on to get it back to the "home" menu. What am I missing?

• Thanks 1

I had the same issue. Support sent me this and it solved the problem:

Please do exactly this: First install the older version of firmware, the one before 2.0, then once finished performer a factory reset on the amp. Once you've done this update to 2.0 again and the issue should disappear. Let me know how you make out afterwards.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, reyrios10 said:

I had the same issue. Support sent me this and it solved the problem:

Please do exactly this: First install the older version of firmware, the one before 2.0, then once finished performer a factory reset on the amp. Once you've done this update to 2.0 again and the issue should disappear. Let me know how you make out afterwards.

Had this problem with an older V120, was on first firmware, did not work when I updated 1.02 to 2.0.

Then I did all the firmware updates 1.03 than factory reset,  1.04 than factory reset,  1.05 than factory reset,  2.0 than factory reset, now it works like charm.

Good luck.