Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No Line6 Output Device using Pod Farm

Hello!

I apologize in advance if there is a very simple solution to my problem, but I've been trying to figure it out for days now and just dont know what is wrong.

So a few days ago, I bought the Pod Farm 2.5 program strictly for recording my microphone for streaming. After installing it, everything seemed to go well, I followed tutorials on the best settings and I can hear and see that the program is picking up my mic perfectly. (Shure SM7B with a Scarlett 2i4 Mixer). Outside of the program is where I'm experiencing difficulty.

I'm not getting any Pod Farm or Line6 output device to record on OBS or any other recording software. I figured it was because the drivers didn't install properly, so I reinstalled everything, but still nothing. When I watch tutorials and read threads, they say I just need to select the Line6 output device, but I dont have it.

I read that Pod Farm is compatible with any microphone + mixer with Windows 10 so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Any and all guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Alec.

In the preferences tab I have the Focusrite Scarlett selected in my hardware and its enabled in 'MIDI'. 

BUT one thing that I just found is that when I go to Help > Hardware and Driver Settings, it says nothing is connected:
https://gyazo.com/d4cb2d264011bbd4b2d7dd3b0ad72041

There is the image.

And yes, OBS allows VST plugins, but no there is no option for Pod Farm or Line6. Its like my PC isnt picking it up. But again, within the program itself, everything seems to be working. I can hear myself through my headset and it sounds fine.