Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Advice Ona Spider Iii - Major Issues

godzhor

I picked up a Line 6 Spider III - and for some reason while Im playing the Amp Module settings start switching . If Im playing in like a metal setting after a few minutes it starts switching to a blues setting or country. Its doing this on its own. I dont know whats causing it but its pretty annoying. I shut off the amp and turn it back on and every thing is fine for a minute..then it starts doing it again. Any ideas what causing this???

thanks for any help

also Im including this picture of a gibson guitar. We have no idea what make it is or anything about it other than it was a Christmas gift to my brother in law - can anyone  help identify this Gibson?

post-1789940-0-41531700-1390175945_thumb.jpg

When the changes happen, are you playing fairly loud?  It sounds like hte typical 'loose knob' problem - vibrations are causing the selection knob(s) to move.  One solution to this is to put a rubber oring under the knob, making it more difficult to turn.

The picture you attached is too small to really see anything (only a thumbnail is saved).  I'd suggest trying over at the gibson.com forums.