Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Kb37 Is Buggin'

I switched all my gear over to Mac tonight and wish I never did. All of it was working fine on my PC. The only problem was how slow it ran. Anyways, I reinstalled Reason 7.0.1, authorized it, got Pod Farm back with it's Monkey, set all my preferences and all was well. Then I checked to see if the Monkey had any updates for me. The drivers and the USB firmware updated just fine. Then when I got to the Flash Memory, my KB37 shut down. All I got was the clip lights blinking back and forth. So, I tried again as instructed; unplugging it when prompted and got the same result a couple of times. I tried one last time and am now stuck with the level needles pushed as far passed max as they could go and mostly all the octave select lights red (-3 isn't lit at all and the middle light is green). 

I need some help. I have almost spent all my money on this equipment and really can't afford to replace any of it. I have the extended warranty thingy for it but i'm not too sure what coverage it includes. I read some other forums when folks had similar issues with updating. I just don't know if that's what my problem is. Please help if some of this sounds familiar or you just know what i can do. Thanks.

First make sure your Mavericks is updated, it had some initial issues.

Also, make sure you have newest Monkey installed.

http://line6.com/software/

also, check out this link for a possible work around. Seems like this may be a Mac issue with their Fusion drives.

https://discussions....772261#23772261

Please post results if you try this.

If it were me I would try to see if it still works on a pc.

• 4 weeks later...